Welcome to Trivenidevi Bhalotia College

The college commenced its journey from 1957 as an affiliated college of the University of Calcutta. However, it became affiliated to the University of Burdwan in 1960. Presently the college is in a state of transition regarding its affiliation. The college came under the aegis of Kazi Nazrul University on 24 th June, 2015. The college is a co-educational institution which is run in two sections – Morning section and Day section.