The admission for the ensuing academic session 2020-21 to all Under Graduate courses will be made on online (stand-alone mode) w.e.f 10 th August 2020 as per notification bearing no.434-Edn (cs)/10 M -95/14 dt.16/07/2020 issued by Higher Education, Govt. of W.B. under the following modalities :
1. Online admission process should be done based on merit. The prospective students should not be called for counselling for verification of documents during the process of admission. No physical presence will be required at the college.
2. Eligible applicants should be informed directly the college authorities through a letter or email or telecommunications or college admission portal or message.
3. Payment of fees should be done only through e-payment or designated banks and not physically at the college.
4. List of eligible candidates should be handed over to the designated bank branches for verification during payment through banks. Banks will receive admission fees on the basis of merit list.
5. All testimonials are required to be uploaded online during application. Verification of documents, if required, should be done only when the students report for the classes in due course. Admission will be cancelled if the documents are found not in conformity with the declaration in the forms submitted online.
6. All stakeholders shall adhere to the COVID 19 norms/protocol, issued by the government from time to time.
7. Admission Schedule:
a) Openning of Admission portal: 10.08.2020 (12:00am)
b) Submission of Application for Admission: 10.08.2020 - 20.08.2020
c) Publication of Merit lists and Admission: 21.08.2020-20.09.2020.
8. All admission process are provisional and will be confirmed after physical verification of all documents.
Trivenidevi Bhalotia College